What is learning program development?
Learning inside your organization is happening every day. According to the 70-20-10 model for learning, 70% of all learning takes place on-the-job from everyday experiences, 20% comes from observing and mentoring others, and 10% happens in formal training experiences. Effective design and development applies just the right blend of all learning to meet participant needs, whether that be formal classroom-based learning, just-in-time access to resources, on-the-job learning, eLearning, or self-directed learning opportunities.
What are the benefits?
- Improved skills development from learning programs that translate to greater productivity and a more successful workforce
- Engaging, innovative approaches to your learning needs that “wow” your participants
- Increased satisfaction from learners who move through a variety of learning formats that accommodate their learning styles
- Increased buy-in from sponsors and stakeholders who are engaged at critical touch points during the design/development process
- Reduced risk from developing learning programs that don’t drive improved performance
- Peace of mind knowing that your learning program will be delivered on time and on budget and will provide powerful outcomes for the participants
How do we work?
- Employ a proven, streamlined methodology to identify specific learning objectives, design a blueprint for the program, and then develop the content
- Collaboratively review the learning design and determine the right learning interventions and delivery to meet your participants’ needs as well as your organizational needs
- Build a blend of self-directed, scheduled, and just-in-time activities to create a powerful learning path
- Bring an experienced team to the table based on the type of course needed
- Provide top-of-the-line project management and quality assurance services so you can rest easy
A sampling of client success stories…
“[Springboard International offers] a partner relationship versus a vendor relationship. [Their] level of attentiveness to client needs is higher than most – they have a clear dedication to the client and service. We now have a comprehensive and updated program that is integrated across three delivery types… When the products launch, we expect improved customer satisfaction, improved outcomes, and increased product sales and revenue.”
– Senior Director of an international professional membership organization
>> ATD: Creating a Complete Ecosystem for a Nationwide Learning Certification Program